Slowly crossing things off my list!
I did three or four things this weekend (this is confusing because i have a personal list and my house also has a list of things we need to do this summer).
First I went to the movies before noon. (Saw Ted - totally worth it, and this was on the house list)
Then I had Sixteen Handles (#1 of the 5 new ice cream places I’m going to try this summer)
Then I went to City Island with the roomies…
And then I tried ANOTHER ice cream place: Lickety Split.
Basically my life is charmed, thats all I’m sayin.
Sunday Evenings Are For Family Dinners on our Terrace
I love this city because it has SO MANY AWESOME THINGS!
including but not limited to the following photo montage.
Things I discovered this weekend!
Goals for the summer:
1. Get in shape (or more in shape)
2. Read more books this summer than I did last summer. Last summer I read 13.
3. Watch a movie in Bryant park.
4. Go to Shakespeare in the park.
5. Crash a wedding.
6. Go to the batting cages.
7. Go to the bodies exibit.
8. Visit the Intrepid
9. Go to City Island.
10. Read my book in High Line park
11. Try 5 new ice cream places
12. Go to the Brooklyn Flea
13. Take an obscene amount of photos.
14. Become friends with at least 1 zoo keeper at the BX zoo.
15. Check this website daily. http://nycstreetfairs.com/sched.html
17. To be continued.
This weekend part 2…
oh, also saw this chica and she posted some EXTREMELY UNFLATTERING pictures of myself. I will get her back, don’t worry.
more photos of city life and house to come, my camera has been perpetually uncharged. oops